Hootie?

A couple of months ago, ok let's be realistic it was probably like 2 years ago, I played Brian a cheesy country song that I had heard on the radio. He listens to the first line or so and says, "Is that Hootie?". If you arent familiar with Hootie let me just say that clearly you either werent a child of the 90's or you just havent listened to enough of the best of the 90's music. Just to refresh, "Hootie" refers to Hootie and the Blowfish, a band from the 90's, their biggest hits include Hold My Hand, and Only Wanna Be With You- you know who Hootie is now, dont you... Anyway, turns out "Hootie" is actually Darius Rucker who is now a country singer. Yeah, turns out my intial reaction of "No! Why would it be Hootie!?" was way off base. Why I am I posting about Hootie? well I feel kinda bad for my poor neglected blog, and I just heard a song on Pandora... clearly I need some sleep.

Comments

  1. Brad and I had a very similar conversation yesterday in the car. He pulls off country surprisingly well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds