Dear Zach... yes again

Dear Sweet Zach,

Let's have another little chat. First off, I am sure you are going to be... a bit of a giant. I need to post your latest ultrasound photos, but suffice it to say that you are not small. At the ultrasound you were 32 weeks and you were measuring at 34... and a bit. So here's the thing, I know you are a giant, trust me, we have gone beyond the cute little butterfly kicks to being able to notice that there is a full blown human being taking over my body- I can see your body parts as your shift around. And while I love you dearly, I do really miss being about to breathe... no really. So let's make a deal, you will be "full term" before 40 weeks, and you will be measuring "full term" long before that. How about you come out... before 40 weeks? How about we wait until you are considered full term (so 2-3 weeks) and then you make your entrance into this world. You are never going to be ready for the bright lights and harsh reality and I am never going to be ready for 2 kids, but let's be sorta unprepared together... cause again I really really miss being able to breathe.

Second, will you please sleep when you are out. I know you aren't a fan now, and that might be because your brother is constantly awake and making noise, but friend... you will need to sleep. Michael thinks he can function on very little sleep... and trust me he cannot, or at least he cannot well. I am seriously hoping (and praying) that your friend like naps, as in more than one a day. We will both be happier if you sleep. Consider it, seriously consider it.

Ok sweet friend think about it... coming out soon and sleep...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds