Zach's 2 week stats
So Zach. So far this kid is so mellow. I am constantly worried something has happened to him. Michael was never mellow, it just isn't his personality. But Zach is mellow and likes to be cuddled. If he is fussing it generally means there is a problem unless... You decide to change his diaper. He screams every time we do this. I don't think he likes to be even remotely cold, because as soon as you start to snap his onesie he calms down again. He loves loves loves to be held. Doesn't really care who holds him or how just as long as someone does. This is a slight problem especially at night, but I think we can work through it. He does not like to be swaddled as tight as Michael did, funny since he wants to be warm. He has started to smile, not real smiles I am sure but whatever they are they are sweet. He has started to gain weight!
His two week stats are:
6 lbs 13.5 oz 3 days after birth to 8lbs 8oz at 2 weeks.
His head went from 13 inches to 14 inches and his height went from 20.5 inches to 21.5 inches.
He is now the size I thought he would have been at birth. He still has bird legs but his face is filling out... Pretty much by the hour.
Look at the cute chubby face. I think this was actually taken when he was three weeks old, so his eyes are even more brown than at 2 weeks. I love his funny receding hair line. His hair is filling in... except in those places, he has the same hair as a 50 year old man.
Look at that chubby baby! This one was also taken at 3 weeks (same outfit, same day). And look at how chubby he is getting. He may or may not be getting leg rolls at this point.
His two week stats are:
6 lbs 13.5 oz 3 days after birth to 8lbs 8oz at 2 weeks.
His head went from 13 inches to 14 inches and his height went from 20.5 inches to 21.5 inches.
He is now the size I thought he would have been at birth. He still has bird legs but his face is filling out... Pretty much by the hour.
Look at the cute chubby face. I think this was actually taken when he was three weeks old, so his eyes are even more brown than at 2 weeks. I love his funny receding hair line. His hair is filling in... except in those places, he has the same hair as a 50 year old man.
Look at that chubby baby! This one was also taken at 3 weeks (same outfit, same day). And look at how chubby he is getting. He may or may not be getting leg rolls at this point.
Comments
Post a Comment