Zach's blessing
A few weekends ago we (well Brian) blessed Zach. Our parents and Brian's brother and wife were able to come to Austin and join us. So here are a few pictures of that exciting day, we actually took pictures this time, when they all came for Michael's blessing we...forgot.
So here's Zach. I ditched the usual white outfit and instead decided to go with something he could wear again... wouldn't it be great if i were a fun mom, since i'm not he had this.
This is such a Zach-O face. He is looking at us as if to say "what are you guys doing?". He makes this face quite often, pretty sure he thinks I am crazy.He makes this face a lot too, isn't he sweet!
We didn't get a picture of everyone all at once, but we did get one with the grandparents.
I LOVE michael's face in this picture, he is about to yell something like "i swish my hand at you!" it's his way of rebelling, we try not to laugh when he does it. Don't you love that these two babies are first cousins but they could not look more different. Andrew has light hair, bright blue eyes, and is well... normal sized. Zach is dark, has little hair and what he does have is dark brown, and oh did i mention he is huge. Oh and I forgot to mention that andrew is a month older... yeah...
love this one, there are some genuine smiles and most people are looking.
I forgot to get one of Grandpa Randy and Grandma Mary with the boys so this will have to do. it was so fun to see them again. See the opposite cousins... you would never believe that their dads are genetically related brothers.
Oh and then we were there too. We looked tired but we were there! Thanks everyone for coming!








Comments
Post a Comment