Late for World Breastfeeding Week
Ok so we are late the world breastfeeding week party, but that's ok. So this is our third time celebrating world breastfeeding week. I could post a photo of breastfeeding, but that's not me, so here is a photo of the results of breastfeeding- yep she's huge. Healthy, happy, and huge. I still want to go back to the first terrible pediatrician that told me I would never be able to feed Michael enough and would need to supplement... oh terrible doctor let's just say feeding babies is my hidden talent, let's call it a superpower. It's not everyone's forte and really how are you going to perfect that talent? But we have been blessed, it has worked for us. So here's chubby, she's sweet, and happy, and oh so squishable.
Ok really look at her cute thighs... she's so squishy!and those arms- adorable!
Comments
Post a Comment