2 Months (ok really 2.5 months)
Gracie is 2 months old, ok she was two months old a few weeks ago but today was her 2 month well baby visit. Michael's well baby visits were to the day, Zach's were to the week... and Grace had her's the same day as her brother. Ok we are little bit off but she has been immunized.
So what are Miss Grace's stats? Well let's just say she is the biggest one... by a lot.
So what are Miss Grace's stats? Well let's just say she is the biggest one... by a lot.
Weight: 15lbs, 8oz (we've left the chart)
Height: 24 inches (87th percentile)
Head Circumference: 41cm (50th percentile)
So she's bigger than Zach and a lot bigger than Michael. She is wearing 6 month clothes and I see those not fitting for much longer. I dont know what Grace is eating or how much of it she's getting but she's huge!
So a few things about sweet Grace.
-Grace is just so sweet. She's patient, and smiley, and just delightful
-She sleeps. Sometimes at night she's fussy until she falls asleep for the night but then she's golden. She usually sleeps from about 10:30-3 and then again until about 745. Its amazing.
-Really she is so smiley, and it's adorable.
-She loves her brothers, why I am not sure, but she does love them.
-She's so mellow, she is content to sit in the baby carrier for about 2 hours in the hot sun while the boys swim, play at the park etc. Thank goodness she loves that carrier! She does not love the carseat which honestly works out well for me since she's a giant!
-She's started to "chat" she really likes it when we look at her and talk to her. I see her being just as loud, if not louder than the boys.
-She is a wonderful last child. I keep finding myself so happy to finally have a girl (not that I wouldn't have loved another boy, but having Grace is just a little bit different). I can't wait to see how her personality continues to develop, I'm sure we will have bad days and she will do insane things but right now she is awesome.
Comments
Post a Comment