6 Months!







 Grace is 6 months old, or she was a few weeks ago. Since I skipped 5 months, I better hurry and record 6! Grace is great, really just the best daughter I have, since I only have one I think it's safe to say that. She is so cuddly, is starting to have so much to say, and is generally so happy. She loves it when Zach spits at her, disgusting, and loves to "attack" him. She has her preferences and is making them known. She tried real food this month, she doesn't like baby food but is ok with applesauce from a pouch and all the people food she can get her hands on. She's still a giant, but a happy giant. She moved up to her own room this month (one day before she turned 6 months old). She still hates the car, loves singing, and would pretty much like a bath all the time. She does not like swimming at Great Wolf Lodge, not being able to take a nap, or being hot or cold. It's a problem.










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea