Dear Training Developer

Dear Training Development Team,
Seriously, let's chat. Stop churning out more trainings for a second and chat with me. I appreciate the time you take to develop trainings on every topic under the sun. You're right, theoretically I can understand any topic. But here's the issue, the trainings are just terrible. They are just bad. They are almost impossible to find, poorly organized, difficult to understand, and let's be honest just so boring I'd rather sit through hours of the Odd Squad than participate in another training. You know what would also be helpful, if you didn't email me another training as soon as it is created. We've reached the point that my email thinks you're messages are spam. When they do make it through the message is so LONG that I never actually get to the training! I am sure that you are well trained in your field, but seriously, no one, and I mean absolutely no one is benefiting from your hard work because it is so awful. If the intended audience can't find, understand, or stay awake during your presentation you have a problem, trust me when I say you have a huge problem.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds