Halloween 2016
This is how behind I am, it's December and I haven't posted Halloween! We started the day with a playdate where we sampled every Hostess product ever made... I love that you think I'm kidding. Then we hightailed it to Brian's office for the annual Halloween party. The kids won second place with their costumes, granted there were only three kids. I am a little bit indignant the the year the kids win (more than once!) is the year that I only made half the costumes. Not sure why that irritates me.
Grace was the sun to Brian's solar system. Both Zach and Grace were over it and requested to nap almost as soon as we arrived.
Grace was the sun.
Zach was the astronaut and he wanted to cuddle her
Two astronauts and the sun.
The stars, sun, and two crazies.
The Solar system.
The sun and the solar system
The boys and their pumpkins getting ready to go out
Grace 30 seconds into trick or treating.
The loot. They made it maybe 15 houses before requesting to go home and pass out candy. I think they are still really confused why we go collect candy from strangers when the stuff they want is at home.
Grace was the sun to Brian's solar system. Both Zach and Grace were over it and requested to nap almost as soon as we arrived.
Grace was the sun.
Zach was the astronaut and he wanted to cuddle her
Two astronauts and the sun.
The stars, sun, and two crazies.
The Solar system.
The sun and the solar system
The boys and their pumpkins getting ready to go out
Grace 30 seconds into trick or treating.
The loot. They made it maybe 15 houses before requesting to go home and pass out candy. I think they are still really confused why we go collect candy from strangers when the stuff they want is at home.
Comments
Post a Comment