Happy Birthday Zach!
Happy Birthday Zach!
Dear Crazy Man!
Happy birthday! I can't believe that you are three already! I have to admit that you are one of my very favorite people on the planet. You are just awesome. Someday you will meet people that simultaneously make you want to laugh and scream at the same time- that is you! You are hilarious and so stubborn. Recently I asked you to get in the car and started counting to three, it was time sensitive and I was frustrated, you did not want to go and you responded "Mom I will pee" and then proceeded to pee your pants because I wanted you to get in the car. Why you did that I will never know but you did. This is how you are for lots of things, you make up your mind and go with it. You are the toughest person I know. You recover from insults and injuries quickly, you stand up for yourself, and you know what you want. You are just awesome.
You love your brother fiercely, your sister is growing on you and I am sure by next year you will love her.
You love to play alone, you love to take your guys on "adventures", and imagine that Batman and Superman are saving the princess, rescuing the dinosaurs, etc. You are hilarious.
You still love to sleep. You like to sleep in, you like to nap, but you do NOT like to do anything with other people in the room. You love to be home, and constantly ask to return home if we happen to leave for an overnight trip.
You love baths, swimming, slides, parks, and gymnastics. You hate cold, being told what to do, or being woken up. You love to say "poop", butt", and "pee".
Some day you will be fully potty trained, I guess today is not that day much to my disappointment. You've successfully been wearing underwear for MONTHS but refuse to poop in the toilet. You ask for a pull up every time, I want you to be better, but I dont care at this point.
You've weaned yourself from the pacifier, it took until November. I thought this would be a NIGHTMARE, but you did it yourself over night. This was amazing, just like you!
You refuse to dress yourself or feed yourself these days. This is... annoying. You used to feed yourself and dress yourself, now you say you cant, you would rather starve (we've experimented with this) than feed yourself. Yeah... maybe we can fix this.
You started school and super gymnastics this year and you love them. You love to be independent, have your own activities, and adore your teachers. It is so fun to watch you interact with your peers and blossom.
You are the WORST at church. The absolute WORST! There are people who wont sit near us at church now because you are so LOUD. It's like a different child attends church with us, I dont know what makes you change your entire personality.
We are so grateful that you are part of our family!
Dear Crazy Man!
Happy birthday! I can't believe that you are three already! I have to admit that you are one of my very favorite people on the planet. You are just awesome. Someday you will meet people that simultaneously make you want to laugh and scream at the same time- that is you! You are hilarious and so stubborn. Recently I asked you to get in the car and started counting to three, it was time sensitive and I was frustrated, you did not want to go and you responded "Mom I will pee" and then proceeded to pee your pants because I wanted you to get in the car. Why you did that I will never know but you did. This is how you are for lots of things, you make up your mind and go with it. You are the toughest person I know. You recover from insults and injuries quickly, you stand up for yourself, and you know what you want. You are just awesome.
You love your brother fiercely, your sister is growing on you and I am sure by next year you will love her.
You love to play alone, you love to take your guys on "adventures", and imagine that Batman and Superman are saving the princess, rescuing the dinosaurs, etc. You are hilarious.
You still love to sleep. You like to sleep in, you like to nap, but you do NOT like to do anything with other people in the room. You love to be home, and constantly ask to return home if we happen to leave for an overnight trip.
You love baths, swimming, slides, parks, and gymnastics. You hate cold, being told what to do, or being woken up. You love to say "poop", butt", and "pee".
Some day you will be fully potty trained, I guess today is not that day much to my disappointment. You've successfully been wearing underwear for MONTHS but refuse to poop in the toilet. You ask for a pull up every time, I want you to be better, but I dont care at this point.
You've weaned yourself from the pacifier, it took until November. I thought this would be a NIGHTMARE, but you did it yourself over night. This was amazing, just like you!
You refuse to dress yourself or feed yourself these days. This is... annoying. You used to feed yourself and dress yourself, now you say you cant, you would rather starve (we've experimented with this) than feed yourself. Yeah... maybe we can fix this.
You started school and super gymnastics this year and you love them. You love to be independent, have your own activities, and adore your teachers. It is so fun to watch you interact with your peers and blossom.
You are the WORST at church. The absolute WORST! There are people who wont sit near us at church now because you are so LOUD. It's like a different child attends church with us, I dont know what makes you change your entire personality.
We are so grateful that you are part of our family!

Comments
Post a Comment