And more on sleep

Sleep is a huge deal at our house. It's kinda like poop, there are lots of conversations about who's doing it and how much. Sleep has always been a battle for Michael... no really a constant battle. Here are few examples Aug 2011, Aug 2011, Sept 2011, Oct 2011, March 2012. I'm sure there are another dozen posts that reference Michael's horrible sleep habits, but that's just a sample. So that's what we've been working with for the last... 4 years and 3 months. It's been a long 4 years. When we had Zach I was worried, I asked the doctor if he was sleeping too much, I took hundreds (no really) of photos of him sleeping- I blew up instagram for the first 6 month of his life documenting his sleep.

So Michael continues to struggle with sleep. The other day we had yet another conversation with the pediatrician about what is causing his issues. This recent conversation inspired me to listen to a couple of recent freakonomics radio episodes and read a couple of articles, including this one that may not be the most reputable. No freaking kidding little kids need more sleep and can develop mood swings and ADHD symptoms with little sleep... let me just tell you... I know all about this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds