Halloween Preview 2015
So Halloween is a big deal here. We don't decorate a ton or host a part but the costume part... it's our thing. This year is no exception (we are aware this can't continue forever). We had originally planned to be "Outer Space". The boys were going to be astronauts, I was going to be the solar system, and Brian was going to be the space shuttle.... we're going to save that for a more ambitious year. Instead I convinced Michael we are going to be owls. We talked about how owls are raptors, watched an episode of Wild Kratts on them and pulled out the owl costume I made a million years ago. It turns out it fits even better than before. So we are going to be a family of owls. Michael did inform me that he needs owl pants because owls have feathery legs and that owl feet and talons are a must. So with some minor alterations he is using his previous costume and I'm making new ones for the rest of us. Stay tuned for more fun!
Comments
Post a Comment