Zach's Personality Develops
I think I've written about Zach and his cute personality before but as he gets older it comes out even more and I have to record it. Zach does not like to be left out, and he doesn't like other people to be left out either. This is a little it funny because Michael is very much into looking out for number one. Michael makes sure that he is served first, that he gets the best stuff, and that his needs are always met. Zach fights for himself too, but he also does this funny (and kind) thing where when he gets something he knows someone else would like he takes his and then holds out his hand and requests another one for the other person. For example when Zach gets one M&M he holds it in one hand, puts the other one out and says "Buddy M&M", or when he is served apple juice in the morning he will not drink his until he is sure that Michael has also received one. It's such a funny and sweet thing. Maybe he also thinks life revolves around Michael, but I'm choosing to believe that he's just sweet and wants to make sure that life is good for other people too.
Comments
Post a Comment