A Tonsillectomy Revisited

So we are exactly one week post surgery and to say that removing Michael's tonsils and adenoids have done little or nothing to improve the quality (or quantity) of sleep at our house would be an understatement. He was great days 1 and 2, day 3 things went down hill, and since day 4 I have been wondering what in the heck we spent our money on. I'm hoping he improves soon, but I am a little bit fearful that his recent increase in nighttime wakings are developing new bad habits... so let's see what the next week brings. I've been told theres a 12-14 day recovery time... we are on day 7. Hopefully he feels much better by Tuesday because I think it's time to return to preschool. But on a related note when he is sleeping (which isn't often he isn't snoring!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea