Broccoli Harvest

In January (or maybe early February) I bought 8 broccoli plants for $1.50. I heard broccoli was easy to grow so I thought I'd try it. I put the plants in the ground and then... did nothing else. It turns out it's true! Broccoli is easy to grow. We've gotten a meal's worth once or twice a week for the past 3 weeks. Today the boys helped me "harvest" the broccoli. They really liked the cutting part. And fresh broccoli... wow so much better than the store, I'm sad we eventually have to go back. We will be planting broccoli again in the fall!




 I wish we had captured this on video. Zach cut a piece of broccoli and asked "Can I eat it?" and shoved the broccoli in his mouth. He 's funny. Michael didn't try the broccoli but awesome at cutting it.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds