Easter Eggs
In preparation for Easter we dyed eggs the other day. We only spilled one cup of dye! It was amazing!
Last year I found dyeable plastic eggs (well maybe plastic isn't the right word, I can't figure out what they are) at Walmart. They are awesome! They absorb the dye and look real without actually being real. This is great when your kids don't like hard boiled eggs and want to play with them. Theyve had a ton of fun with them this week. And hey since I bought them after Easter they were 44 cents well spent!
This was our first attempt at a picture, it's blurry because Zach spilled as I was taking the picture.
We didn't get any pictures of the finished product, but they had a great time!
Last year I found dyeable plastic eggs (well maybe plastic isn't the right word, I can't figure out what they are) at Walmart. They are awesome! They absorb the dye and look real without actually being real. This is great when your kids don't like hard boiled eggs and want to play with them. Theyve had a ton of fun with them this week. And hey since I bought them after Easter they were 44 cents well spent!
This was our first attempt at a picture, it's blurry because Zach spilled as I was taking the picture.
We didn't get any pictures of the finished product, but they had a great time!
Comments
Post a Comment