Finally Some Resemblance
Since Zach was born people have commented how much he doesn't look like us. While true, it is a little bit... well annoying after awhile. There were the comments that he must be adopted, and I can't believe how he doesn't fit in. I really wanted to yell, trust me, he was not adopted... I remember all too well how he was not adopted. Anyway, so poor Zach he's been the adopted child except well... he wasn't. The only similarity to the rest of us people found was his coloring, and I guess that didn't match Brian either. So the other day when I had to submit a childhood picture for a Relief Society activity I finally found some vindication. Sure he doesn't look exactly like the photo, but the round face, well I think I can finally attribute at least on of his features (besides his skin tone) to one of his parents. I feel so vindicated, it's the small things in life...
Poor adopted Zach. Well really poor Zach that I cut his hair so short, but in fairness it was summer.
Round face... he might be related to someone after all!!!
And then... there's the mini Brian. I don't think that anyone has ever asked us if Michael was adopted. That one is pretty clear.
Comments
Post a Comment