Brown Eyed Girl
Ok I have to post these pictures because she is just too cute! So Miss Grace is definitely a brown eyed girl, there's really no discussion about that. She is just too cute!
Grace is long. I know I shouldn't be surprised because her brothers are also giants. I am always disappointed when her dresses are too short (and finally fitting in the body) and then a friend suggested leggings. I have two boys so leggings never occured to me. So now some of those adorable dresses have become adorable shirts. Oh girly you are growing up too fast
Grace is long. I know I shouldn't be surprised because her brothers are also giants. I am always disappointed when her dresses are too short (and finally fitting in the body) and then a friend suggested leggings. I have two boys so leggings never occured to me. So now some of those adorable dresses have become adorable shirts. Oh girly you are growing up too fast
Comments
Post a Comment