Mama it's a good day!
You have to love those moments when your kids remind you that it is a good day. On monday morning we had somewhere to be, but we were running late. Our internet was out and Brian was working to get it fixed (from work), but someone had to be home to mess with things. So we were running late, we got in the car to go to our appointment and something was wrong. I got maybe 4 feet down the driveway, put the car in park and got out and my tire was beyond flat. We went in, called Brian, got the spare one... which went flat (yay!), drove so slowly to costco... because the spare was flat, and then were told it was a 2 hour wait. By this point I was so annoyed. See I got a flat because we ran over a nail because the sloppy construction workers throw their crap in the street and dont pick up after themselves. And I had stuff to do, and two little kids, and I was stuck for 2+ hours. I was pretty livid, but then Zach said "Mama it's a good day!". Sweet little guy, his day wasn't going as planned either, but unlike me he was finding the good in a bad situation. What a sweet kid, and a good reminder! And we really were so blessed, the tire was flat at our house, Grace slept most of the time at costco, and Brian came and rescued us.
Comments
Post a Comment