They're growing up!
This has been a month of milestones, I know it's only the 6th!
Grace moved from the baby seat to her big kid seat... it's huge, but one of the headrests detaches so it actually isn't as huge as the picture. It's happy, because I HATE the baby carrier, but a little bit sad because she's most likely the last baby and she's not so little anymore. Meanwhile she still refuses to roll over...
Michael learned to ride without training wheels. It's true!! He's amazing, he can do it. It took one very painful day, but he decided he was going to do it. Truth be told I'm shocked he decided to do it. He has a tendency to shy away from really difficult things, especially if injuries are possible. There were some tears, and yelling (from me), but he is awesome and he can totally do it!I dont know how to take a picture of this one, but it's a big deal. Zach now wears underwear! I need to offer the caveat that he has yet to actually poop in the toilet. He pees in the toilet all the live long day, but poop... no. He hasn't pooped in his underwear but he requests a pull-up and then he will sit on the toilet to poop. I dont know what to do about this... I guess it's an improvement? I'm just rejoicing that he pees in the toilet and we've been in underwear for almost two weeks. I'm also terribly confused why the pants must come totally off to pee, but whatever it's happening, yay!
Comments
Post a Comment