The Littles
With Michael in school I have a lot more time with the two little ones. We went to the park the other morning and they both loved the cooler temperatures. Granted Grace was still wearing shorts (Zach probably was too). Grace has graduated from the baby seat to actually sitting in the stroller! On a totally unrelated note, after 5 years i figured out how to clean the stroller- with a carpet cleaner... let's just say our strollers were gross but now they are so clean!!
Zach loves Halloween. I wish I could express how much he loves Halloween. Anytime we see Halloween inflatable, pumpkins, or anything remotely "scary" he is so excited! We put ghosts in our trees and he was beside himself with excitement! We've been reading "halloween" books for months, but he's stepped it up a notch. He loves Room on the Broom, At the Old Haunted House, Little Goblins 10, and Fright Club. I think I have them all memorized at this point.This girl. Let me just say I LOVE having a girl. I thought a girl would be the same as the boys at first, but I was wrong. I can't get enough of this little lady. I dont know what it is about her, maybe I'm biased and it's because she's my kid, but I love her sweet personality. I know there will be days when we dont get along, but she's just awesome (so are the boys).
Zach has no fear, he was a good 5 feet up but he wasnt worried. Michael would have been worried at this age, maybe even now, but not Zach. The kid is fearless.
Zach plays hard and sleeps hard. He still loves naps and his PupPup. We told him that he has to give up his pacifier when he turns three. We may have made up this elaborate story about how he has to send his pacifier to Santa so he can power his factory... yeah.
Comments
Post a Comment