Having a Daughter is... awesome!

Ok so I have to be honest, I am only 8 months in, but having a daughter is pretty much the best. I cannot get enough of this cute baby girl! I know we will have our moments, I'm not naive enough to think that her teen years will be delightful, or even that three year old Grace is going to be as sweet at 8 month old Grace, but so far... it's awesome. I thought baby Grace would be just like her brothers, and she isn't, not even a little bit. Granted all three kids have been very different. Michael was high strung and always afraid of being left out... which was odd since he was the only child so really the party revolved around him. Zach was sweet and chill, he liked to be held but he liked to be alone and explore. And Grace, oh Grace, let's just say Grace thinks she is just as adorable as everyone else does. She loves to be snuggled and adored... all day every day. She's pretty happy to go along with whatever as long as she is held... constantly.  Zach and Michael did not demand constant eye contact but Grace, oh man. If you happen to leave her line of sight she SCREAMS until you return. If you happen to be across the room doing something else she will (often) scream, yell, clap, until you look at her. She is so happy just to sit and be adored. If all we did all day every day was sit on the floor and talk she would think that was the best. She loves her little pack because then she can see, be safe, and oh yeah be held and adored. She will NOT face out, but insists on facing in where she can sleep, pat my face, and just chat as we go about our business. I am so excited to see her fun little personality continue to develop. Maybe all kids have a lot of personality but I just dont spent much time one on one with other kids, but my three have too much personality smashed into their tiny little bodies, and Grace is no exception.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea