Living in the Moment

Brian keeps telling that he is going to miss our kids when they aren't little any more. I am having a hard time seeing that, but I am trying to enjoy them as they are now. I am trying to enjoy the sheer volume, the mess, the creativity, the laughter, and that they like us. This afternoon the boys had a dance party upstairs. I wish I had the video of them dancing, it was so funny and so carefree. Then they decided to sit on the slide like a toilet, I know it's a bit odd, but they still didn't understand why we were laughing or thought it looked like a toilet.  I am also trying to love that Zach is the best 3 year old ever at hide and seek, he's bendy and quiet- a dangerous combination. 

 I'm also trying to enjoy how much they like each other. There are moments when they really really dislike each other, less Grace and more the boys. But then there are moments when they enjoy being together, when they want to chat, and play, and just be happy together. They will outgrow this soon, so for now it is so fun to see them imagine, play, and enjoy life together.
 This was not a moment where Grace was enjoying life... she does not like Zach to tough her. Brian took this picture while Grace looked at me like "MOM HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THIS TO ME!".
 I must admit that I have really enjoyed Grace. Maybe it's because she's the last one, or she's the calm in the storm, or her personality is so sweet, not sure, but honestly I have enjoyed almost every moment of Grace. She really is just so fun, she's cuddly, and happy, and just so squishy. I know that might change, but for now, she is just so great. I tell her that all the time, "Grace you are just so great'.  It turns out that Grace likes cheesecake. She was only given a little bit, but let's just say she was a huge fan, and not a big fan of other people eating it while she wasnt.
So here's to enjoy life and the the crazy, loud, and sticky moments it brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea