10 Months!
-She doesn't crawl. That isnt to say that she isnt mobile, but she doesnt crawl.
-She hates being set down, I mean if I had Zach I wouldnt want to be on the ground either. But she will SCREAM until she is picked up. And she will yell for another minute or two just to let you know how angry she was.
-She has some serious opinions. She isnt afraid to express her opinions.
-She waaves and claps, because she's the best.
-She says "mama" and "dada", I think we are to the point that she understands what she is saying, mostly because she screams "mama!" when I put her down.
-She loves yogurt, mandarin oranges, mac and cheese, broccoli, and applesauce. She likes pretty much everything else except mangos and rice.
-She loves to drink from a cup. I dont know if she just really likes water, or if she likes being able to do it herself.
-She tried to give up nursing, and then gave up on that idea.
-She likes baths. She splashes like crazy.
-She's starting to be ok with getting her hair brushed, she isnt thrilled, but it's becoming a necessity so she's adjusting her expectations.
-She loves Mikey and Brian. She especially likes dancing with Brian.
-She's a fan of the swings at the park.
-When given a giant box of toys she enjoys just throwing them out, she has pretty good aim.
- She loves to take selfies, she knows she's adorable.
-She loves music and will dance when it comes on.
-She's super loud at church. It is the one place where she doesnt want to just sit quietly on my lap.
-She has two teeth and they are super sharp and she loves to use them on people.
-She sleeps through the night most of the time- thank you wonderful third child!
-She likes books, admittedly no one has liked them like Michael, but I think it is because Michael had more undivided attention.
-She still smothers herself to sleep with a blanket. Luckily any super soft blanket will do.
-She will no longer sleep at church. One of the great things about sleep training her was that she puts herself to sleep, one of the bad things is that she puts herself to sleep. Like Zach, she needs her space. We've been siting in the parking lot during second hour while she falls asleep in her carseat... otherwise she SCREAMS.
-She's quite chatty. I'm pretty sure she thinks she is saying real words, but she just chats up a storm all day.
-She's pretty thrilled when her brothers are gone. She likes them, but I think she's content to have some time with them gone.
-She doesnt handle sickness well. She wants to be held the entire time, but shes also mad that she's being held. It's just ugly.
-Her hair is getting more curly and out of control by the day, I love it.
-She's super sweaty, I mean, like almost Michael Suker sweaty, I guess Zach is the only one that isnt sweaty. Except her hands arent sweaty, her feet are but not her little hands.
Comments
Post a Comment