Baseball Ready!

Tball is in full swing at our house! Both Zach are playing, this makes Mondays crazy, but it is pretty fun. 

This is Zach's first season, and Brian is one of his assistant coaches. He is more hesitant than we expected, but I fully expect him to be awesome in a few seasons. 






 Michael is a few seasons in, and he is really starting to get the hang of the game, and lose interest. Don't worry son, you have YEARS left. He has improved a LOT, and when he wants to be, he is pretty good at batting and throwing.

 He looks pretty cool! I played tball, well maybe played is a loose term, but when I "played" i wore a GIANT pair of white sweatpants... I need that picture. Let's just say I didnt look quite as snazzy as Michael.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea