9 Months!

Ok seriously, Grace is 9 months old! I know where has the time gone? I can't decide if it seems like she's always been here or if it seems like she arrived yesterday. Whatever it is, she's amazing. 
9 month stats (ok these were taken on 3/16/17 so she was almost 10 months old): Weight: 22lbs, 8.96oz (92nd percentile), Height: 29.75 (96th percentile), Head Circumference: 46cm (91st percentile). Michael, Zach

 Ok so Miss Grace. This month she decided she loves her dad. I mean I love him too and he's pretty great, but oh my little traitor daughter! Like all our kids, I am sure that Brian will soon be her favorite.  She loves to dance and play with him, and will attempt to launch herself out of my arms to get to him. It's awesome, oh wait.

She also loves Mikey. She gets really excited when he's around. I think it is because he is super nice to her, and Zach is well just terrifying.

She loves to dance and sing. She's really good at moving to the beat, she definitely did not get that from me.

She can clap! And when you say "Clap Gracie!" she claps. It is pretty cute. She can also wave, but she refuses to wave at people at the store until they look away. She waves like crazy to her brothers though.

She is so so with baths. She thinks they are ok as long as she is alone (because Zach tries to kill her), and as long as the bath is shallow and she is lying down making as a big of a mess as possible. It's really hilarious to see her flap her arms and legs in the tub.

She loves food. Well mostly she loves yogurt. I mean really loves yogurt. When you say yogurt, she gets super excited, she sees yogurt she gets excited (it's dangerous to go down the dairy aisle), and she screams until she gets some.

Her little hands give away her emotions. When she's mad they are little fists, and when she is happy they open and close like crazy.

She can't crawl, and by can't I mean refuses. She's made some progress in an attempt to get to Michael, but other than that she has no interest in crawling. I think she is afraid Zach will get her. She really does not like to be on the floor with him unless a parent or Michael is present.

She loves her bed, this is good and bad. She doesn't want to sleep anywhere else... at all.

She "talks" a lot. She still doesn't say words, but she has plenty of voice inflection and is convinced she is an active participant in the conversation.

She likes ice cream, I know, it's terrible.

She still loves the pack, I mean loves it. When she sees me put it on she gets really happy.

She is starting to like books, and not just eating them.

She likes any toy that makes noise, isn't hers, or can be thrown at Zach.

She still hates the car, and by hates I mean insists on screaming until we arrive at our destination and she is safely buckled in her pack.

She is awesome at church, haha no she is isn't. She has reached the loud phase. She wants to nap but wants to do it in her bed, so that is pretty fun.

She loves it when one of the boys cries, screams, or gets in trouble. She just laughs and laughs about that.

I am still sure that if she had the option of being held and adored all day she would totally love it.

She's starting to develop stranger danger. She won't go to anyone else but she waves at the random old ladies at the Y during Zach's gymnastics class and has quite the fan club.

She discovered her headbands and tries to pull them off and eat them... no.

She wants to have her pacifier in all the time. If you take it out she laughs and immediately puts it back in.

She loves the car keys, she is always trying to steal them and eat them. It's actually really gross and she gets really really angry when she can't have them.

She is getting teeth! She has two little half teeth on the bottom. She has put them to good use so far.

She sits up great, she can almost sit herself up, but she's not a huge fan of independent movement...

She loves to experiment with gravity. She throws everything you give her, and not just nicely drops it, she chucks stuff.

She loves drinks. She really only understands drinks with a straw, but she is great at giving herself a drink for any water bottle or straw sippy cup.

She growls, zach keeps saying she's a jaguar baby. I think he's confused and wants to give her back to the hospital.

She thinks bedtime is 615. I know, so random. She wants to go to bed at 615 and get this.. she has slept through the entire night a few times! I know she is 9 months old but we haven't sleep trained so she is learning on her own! When she does wake up in the night it is usually between 345 and 4 and she eats super fast and goes back to sleep. She usually wakes up around 645, but stays in her bed for a bit just playing with the massive pile of toys the boys have snuck in there for her.

She loves her "cuddle blankets". She insists on covering her face while she sleeps, this is not my favorite.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds