Potty training... oh wait that didnt end?
Potty training still hasn't ended. I know, I think it should be Grace's turn, but nope, still Zach. Zach can pee in the potty like a pro. He still thinks he should strip down, why do children do this?, and scoot as far back as possible which leads to a lot of toilet touching, but he can do it. He can even take care of it himself now! But pooping... seriously. Zachary refuses to poop in the toilet. Flat out refuses. Won't even try. and can't be bribed... trust me we have done everything. If I hear "have you tried a sticker chart" one more time I will probably hit someone- no sweet Grandma lady I haven't tried a sticker chart... oh WAIT! Zach thought the sticker chart was dumb, at one point he ate some of the stickers to make me stop. Michael on the other hand loved seeing his stickers fill up. I think I've promised to buy Zach a car at this point, still no poop. None of the candies, toys, activities, treats, prizes, yelling, tears (on my part), or punishments have worked. He holds his ground, squares his shoulders, and says "MOM! Maybe when I'm a grown up!". At this point I totally believe him.
Comments
Post a Comment