A little sickie

I have a TON of things to do, but let's be honest, at this point I'm so behind it's not like 20 minutes is going to make a huge difference.

Why am I so behind? Well two weeks ago Zach was sick, then it was spring break, and now Grace is sick. Brian was sick before them.

I can't decide which of the kids handles sickness best. Actually that's not true, it's Michael. That kid is the energizer bunny. He might be super sick and snotty, but he still has tons of energy and is ready to go go go. Zach likes to sleep off his sickness. and Grace... oh Grace. Grace likes to be held until she's well. So it's been a long few weeks. I think I am to the point that if anyone else here gets sick I might have to check into a hotel. I dont think I can handle anymore snot, crying, general unhappiness related to a virus, allergies, etc.
She was mildly happy in her bed, so I left her. I know it looks like a prison but there was limited screaming so it was a win. 

Still had a fever (48 hours in) but she was at Mikey's game cheering him on. 

She only wants to be held and have her pacifier. No food, no nursing, and no drinks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea