A Tree Fort!
Our backyard is... small. At this point we've ruled out a swingset because it would take up most of the yard. I had a genius idea that Brian should build the boys a tree fort (or better said a fort next to the tree). He wasn't too thrilled with the idea but he gave in. For some insane reason I thought this project would be both cheap and fast, I could not have been more wrong about any of it. Not only is it significantly more expensive than I had anticipated, but it is really time consuming, Brian had to rent an auger and pour footings if that is any indication of what is going on. But the tree fort is coming along! Eventually it may have a slide, ladders, and a rockfall,
If there was crazy hair day for babies Grace would totally win.
Comments
Post a Comment