Harry Potter and Slytherin Zach


 Michael got a giant box of Perler beads this week. They are supposed to help him keep up with his fine motor skills over summer... oh and provide him with a quiet activity. So far they are a new way for him to order me around, but maybe that will change. By the way, I am convince everyone's hands are too chubby for these things! Seriously how is a child supposed to do this. We've made a few things, but these are our latest creations- Harry Potter Michael (complete with red scar) and Slytherin Zach. Michael also has a pretty sweet Gryfindor badge that we made yesterday... and I am supposed to make Zach a matching Slytherin badge tonight. I was informed that I also need to make Grace, Brian, me, and of course Mr. and Mrs. Maxi. I'm fairly certain that won't be happening, but way to be imaginative kids!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea