Family "Camp" T Shirts
I did the basic design, and then they went crazy with fabric markers. It was so fun! We decided the front of the shirt should match the design our sweet minivan... these shirts are definitely classy enough to wear in public daily... especially Grace's which is an old undershirt of Zach's (sorry third child).
Decorating the back of the shirt. They wanted giant rainbow M and Z's, a picture of our family, and their names. Fabric markers so fun!
Showing off their handiwork. Michael asked if we can make another one next year. I think the entire project cost $5, so yeah I think we can manage that. Maybe we should make one for every season!
Michael decorated the back of his entirely on his own. He wanted to make sure there was a giant 6 because he is going to be 6 in just a few weeks!
Zach said his shirt gave him super powers. This kid is too funny.
Comments
Post a Comment