Blah

So remember how I needed to gain 7 pounds, yeah that isnt going well. Here's the thing, I tried to take the doctor's advice- I ate dinner, waited a bit, and then ate again. I thought to myself at every meal, "how much would a boy eat" and then I ate that much. I went from a yogurt at breakfast to a yogurt, 2 eggs, and toast. I stopped drinking so much water and replaced it with juice (sometimes). Every time I wanted a cookie, milkshake, piece of candy I had one. I added butter to EVERYTHING. I had a cheese stick before going to bed, etc. But after a month I am sick of food and I only gained one pound. I dont want to eat... anything. I think part of the problem is that a week ago I got sick. nothing major, just a cold, the kind where your nose is stuffed up so you become a mouth breather and as a result your mouth feels like someone stuffed it with cotton balls, food has no flavor and all you have to go on is texture and that gets old after... a minute, and you just feel crummy. Even some of my favorite things do not sound appealing, eating them sounds like a chore. So that combination with the forcing myself to eat has led me to have a blah attitude towards food. I dont want to eat it, cook it, buy it. So this week (all one day of it) I have been thinking that whatever I want to eat is what we are going to eat... so we packed a lunch to take to the arboretum, the boys ate it, but i took a few bites and said... not so much, we stopped at Arby's on our way home so I could get lunch (Arby's is my secret favorite). For dinner we went to the Cotton Patch Cafe (first time, recommend it to people with kids), it was delightful, maybe I am not sick of food, maybe I am just sick of cooking... hmm something to think about. blah

Comments

  1. Seriously, eat out at my favorite burrito place for me! I think that burrito alone would help you gain a pound!!! I agree, stop cooking and start buying food. You know it's way worse for you too. Go to Cheesecake factory, they have great food and huge portions so you know it's BAD for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on a cruise. I hear they are wonderful for gaining weight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea