The End of an Era

Since Brian posted it on facebook, I think I can safely post about it on our blog.

Today marks the end of an era (yeah an era) for our family. Today Brian put in his 2 weeks notice at PwC. PwC has been great to our family, and it was an awesome career opportunity for Brian, but after 5 long busy seasons it is time for a change. We had planned to stay around for another 1-2 busy seasons, but the other day he got a job offer that is just what we have been praying for. He will start say farwell to PwC on his 29th birthday, and then a week later start his new job.

Ok enough on that, on to the new job. The new job is really a great opportunity for him (if I knew more about accounting I might be able to tell you more, but I dont, and you dont so it doenst matter). He is going to be the area controller for a homebuilder. We get to stay in DFW, and the job has a lot of promotion potential, and he thinks he will continue to learn a ton (which as we know for Bri is a must). So we are excited. Congratulations Brian we are proud of you!

Comments

  1. That is great news for your family! And we will hang on to you guys for as long as you're willing to stick around...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds