Random Mikey
So tonight Mikey and I were reading "LMNOPs" if you havent read it you should it is a darling book about the alphabet peas. Beautiful illustrations, etc, we love it. But lately as we have read the book we ask what starts with each letter, takes a 2 minute book to a 25 minute book, but we are learning. And sometimes things start to click for him. Tonight was one of those nights. We get to N and I say "what starts with n?" we say nose, and no, and neighbor, and then he pipes up "and naked". Yes Mikey, and naked. We have had a similar experience with M and with F but for some reason the "and naked" just make me laugh, especially given Mikey's feelings on being naked (he does not like it).
Cute kid! We can't wait to see you again so soon!!! Any requests? Food? Entertainment? etc. Let me know so I can start planning!!!
ReplyDelete