Thanks Brian!

So I landed myself in the hospital this weekend and of all the weekends this year I could have picked this is probably in the top 5 bad ones to have chosen. For the past few months Brian has been training  to participate in a triathalon. He planned to do the swimming portion (they were doing a relay), he faithfully swam laps in our pool until he could swim a mile (maybe it was slightly more), and he planned to go race tomorrow...in austin. We planned to drive down as a family today, stay in a hotel, watch the race, and drive back tomorrow. Let's go with not so much with that plan now. I feel so bad, all his hard work and training and he doesnt even get to race afterall. So hopefully there is another triathlon soon, and hopefully I dont choose that weekend (or any other weekend except the one where I am supposed to have this baby) to find myself in the hospital. So thank you Brian for staying home and taking care of Mikey when I know you are disappointed you have to miss the race you had been working so hard for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea