So far...

I feel kinda guilty that I havent blogged about this baby as much as I did with Mikey. Now I just blog about Mikey, I am sure that will change once he gets here, but I thought while I am in the hospital just hanging out I would write down a few things.

-we arent 100% sure that this little guy's name is going to be Zachary but I would say we are probably 80% sure, Mikey is 100% sure his brother's name is "Zach". Lately at the grocery store when the cashier ask Mikey what his name is he responds with "My name is Michael and my brother is Zach". So thinking that ship may have sailed. We are still open to suggestions though

-I feel like pregnancy is harder this time around. Just everything about it is harder, I wonder if that is a sign of the child coming or if maybe the second time is just a bit harder than the first.

-So I thought Mikey moved a lot and boy did he, but he was nothing in comparison to his little brother. As I have been at the hospital they have had to do several non stress tests... let's go with he is not cooperative, he is so busy flipping and kicking all over that we have gotten to do the tests more than once just to get a somewhat accurate reading. I am thinking in the coming months and weeks he is going to get more crazy, but he has to be at least a little bit crazy to keep up with Mikey.

-with Mikey there were certain foods I craved, and by craved I mean dreamt about, particularly salad, this time... not so much. Definitely not salad, and let me just say I usually LOVE salad but the thought of it now is not even remotely appealing. With Mikey I craved things more than once but this time around I have craved things for just a day or so. Oh and with mikey they were usually healthy (or healthier) options, this time... not so much. So far there has been fried chicken (which i dont think i ever actually had), store bought rice krispie treats, skittles, cheetohs, raspberries (ok healthy), cherry cheesecake whipped yogurt, coconut cream pie (this is an all my life thing so I dont think it should count), homemade mac and cheese, and nectarines (ok those are healthy too).

-sleep is a problem. Unlike Michael, I like to sleep. Usually this is not a problem at all, but lately it is a huge problem (and by lately i mean for the past 24 or so weeks). I have a rough time falling asleep, staying asleep, the whole process is problematic. There isnt a comfy position, and I cant sleep without listening to an audio book, strange I know, cant tell you how many times I have listened to Harry Potter, I may or may not be starting to hate Harry Potter.

-This this time I am looking more pregnant faster, I know this is just a vanity thing but seriously it is a bit frustrating. I would take a picture but again with the vanity thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea