Zachary...
So I think we have decided to name our new baby Zachary. And before I forget, since I have been putting it off so long i think I should write down where that name came from.
A few days or maybe weeks after I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I was talking to a 4 or 5 year old Michael. He was in trouble and we were sitting on the floor and I was saying something along the lines of "Michael you cannot do that to Zach, you have to be nice to him". The 4 or 5 year old Michael asked why, etc. and it was one of those dreams where you know it is a dream so you can ask questions, so my conscious self is asking "Who is Zach and what did he do to him?", but the dream continued and I said "Zach is your little brother and we cannot get rid of him, you have to be nice to him." and then our conversation continued and i dont remember the rest.
A few weeks later or maybe months, probably months, we found out that this little baby was a boy, and before we found that out I thought, nope this isnt a girl, this is a boy, named Zach. So I think Zach is what we are going with. It seems crazy enough, but normal enough to fit the kid already, and Mikey has latched on to it. We are dooming him to be last no matter the alphabetical order, but that is ok.
A few days or maybe weeks after I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I was talking to a 4 or 5 year old Michael. He was in trouble and we were sitting on the floor and I was saying something along the lines of "Michael you cannot do that to Zach, you have to be nice to him". The 4 or 5 year old Michael asked why, etc. and it was one of those dreams where you know it is a dream so you can ask questions, so my conscious self is asking "Who is Zach and what did he do to him?", but the dream continued and I said "Zach is your little brother and we cannot get rid of him, you have to be nice to him." and then our conversation continued and i dont remember the rest.
A few weeks later or maybe months, probably months, we found out that this little baby was a boy, and before we found that out I thought, nope this isnt a girl, this is a boy, named Zach. So I think Zach is what we are going with. It seems crazy enough, but normal enough to fit the kid already, and Mikey has latched on to it. We are dooming him to be last no matter the alphabetical order, but that is ok.
I love the story!
ReplyDelete