A job?
I got a job. That's right, I got a job. I heard the BYU-Idaho had quite the online degree program and I decided to check it out. Turns out they have a ton of online classes and they needed instructors with graduate degrees that weren't already employed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Turns out that's me! After a long interview process (no really it was quite long), I found out that I have been accepted to teach HS 391 Research Methods and Program Evaluation. I'm stoked. It is 10-12 hours a week from home, it's public health, it's teaching, it's perfect. We start September 15th, we a 2 week certification course starting next week. It should be interesting to see how we adjust to mommy having deadlines, but I'm sure we will be fine. The first semester is probationary and I'm teaching a pilot class so we shall see, even if it doesn't work out for future semesters it's awesome that it is for this coming semester. This almost makes me want to go buy buckets of school supplies (because I love school supplies).
That is FANTASTIC! You are going to be absolutely great!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You'll do great. All that time in Primary should be counted as training, right?
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! So excited for you. And you should totally go buy some school supplies even if it's just a new box of Crayolas because who doesn't love a brand new box of Crayolas?!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your job! One of my best friend's from high school has been teaching online course at UofU for years, while raising 3 kids. Let me know if you ever want to chat with her :)
ReplyDelete