Preschool Cost: Do I Need New Glasses?
I've been researching preschools for Michael lately. I'm on the fence on the importance of preschool. I don't feel like he's going to learn a ton but I'm apprehensive about kindergarten being his first experience with "school". I want something low key, with kids, that costs... less than my college tuition. I found two preschools tonight with a $1000+ price tag. That's right... and it wasn't 5 days a week. I have to admit that my first fall semester at BYU I paid something like $1800 in tuition. I know BYU is a heck of a deal, but really, $1000 a month for preschool? What the heck are they teaching these kids? They better come out geniuses. So clearly those preschools aren't going to be where Michael goes. I can't have the preschool rival the mortgage payment (wouldn't that be a riot). Wow. So to those friends I have out that that are doing preschool in your homes next year (first off I'm super jealous that we aren't going to be going to yours) you need to raise prices a couple hundred dollars a month. And to the person who is doing preschool in their house that Michael is attending, thank you, and you need to also charge a couple hundred more per month.
:)
ReplyDelete