Dear Summer

Dear Summer,
Go away. No really go away. You've had your fun. The kids started back to school today, I heard the marching band practicing on Saturday morning, the stores are selling Halloween costumes, and I have the fall soccer schedule. Your time has passed. We've have a good run, you've been here since what April... now go. No really it's time to go. I give you until Monday (September 1) and then... well then I'm going to do nothing, but if we could make a deal, here's the deal, you started packing up to make your exit and I will try and be less crabby. I'm not asking for days in the mid 70's, I'm asking for highs in the low to mid 90's, no more triple digits. Come the end of the September you better believe I'm going to be demanding mid to high 80's but for now... let's at least consider the 90's. You know what sounds like a great temperature-91. You may even want to consider a high of 85 with lows in the mid 50s... I'm just saying...
Thanks,
Tired of the Heat

Can you tell our AC isn't working or that we live in Texas... the place that is roughly the same temperature as the sun?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea