A Self Cleaning House
Wouldn't it be great to have a self cleaning house. I mean really, wouldn't it? The new season of Downton Abbey started a few weeks ago and with it the questions about how life would be without all the business of actually living. What if your house cleaned itself, your meals prepped and cooked themselves, and someone watched your children 24 hours a day except the rare moments when you wanted to visit them. While it initially sounds inviting I have to wonder what the heck would you do with the rest of your time. I mean sure there are people that have some of that, but they also tend to have well... jobs. But what if you didn't? What the heck would you do all day? I mean if I hadn't spent the morning cleaning, cooking, wrestling children to school and down for naps what would I have done? Imagine how much you would read, sleep, and well probably just waste away and do nothing. But it is an interesting thought a self cleaning house. I think I could live without the rest, and even without an entire house that cleaned itself as long as the toilets cleaned themselves and the floors stayed magically crumb free. That would be pretty sweet.
Sign me up. I thought having lots of kids would cover that, but someone has to make sure they do their jobs...and that is a lot of work in itself.
ReplyDelete