For the Record

For the record... well no one cares, but for the record today I:
-cleaned 3 bathrooms
-washed and dried (notice folding not included) 7 loads of laundry
-mopped the house
-swept the house
-vacuumed all the carpet
-unloaded the dishwasher three times
-did the dishes
-made Mikey flatbread and hummus from scratch
-made dinner (plus a freezer meal)
-made muffins for breakfast this week
-worked
-oh and i think i forgot to mention I showered, got ready, bathed Zach, fought and won with Mikey about changing clothes

ok there is tons to be done, and yes time could have been used more efficiently. Tomorrow I need to play with my kids more and clean less, but we still played, sang, ate and read stories, and tomorrow is another day. But today, let the record show, that today I did not sit on my couch in my pjs and eat bonbons. Today I scrubbed, cooked, swept, and mopped. Today my friends wasnt the most productive day, but things are looking cleaner so we are going to call it a win.

Comments

  1. How can you have a list like that and say you weren't productive!? One or two on the list would be a win for me. You are actually quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea