 |
| squishy cute baby mikey |
Where has my little Mikey gone. Today was his first day of nursery (okay next week is really supposed to be it, but we are two days away and my friend is the nursery leader, she let it slide). While I am so happy for him that he is growing up, learning new things, and gaining independence, part of me is a little sad that my squishy baby isnt coming back, instead I have an energetic and inquisitive toddler. I will admit that right now he is at my favorite age yet. I think i say that every time, but really this is such a fun age. By the way the 2nd and 3rd hours of church were almost blissful today, no one to worry about, no one to carry or entertain, blissful. I think he did ok, but I will have to get more details soon. No matter how he did, he is so lucky to have the teachers he does. I got a letter from them welcoming him today, and one said nursery was her "dream" calling. I hope it really is, because it is kinda mine (sh!).
 |
| mikey now, mikey and o muggle at christmas, he thought the orange was a ball, and o muggle, bardy! and emmy encouraged it. |
Comments
Post a Comment