What? Why? Huh?
Today I had one of those moments, you know those moments when you just flip out for no reason. In fairness, I do think I had a bit of a reason to be angry, but even as I was angry the rational side of me was saying something like "seriously, you are getting upset at this". Let me elaborate. The internet at our house is... well sub par at best, if you have ever been here you know exactly what I am talking about. So we have lived with this internet (expensive and awful) for 3 years because there was only one service provider, but recently... well recently another option became available. So we planned to switch, and finally they were able to come out and install the equipment necessary to have different internet. Here is where I need to first mention that it snowed yesterday and they were supposed to come but we politely asked for no one to be on the roof in the snow, and I should also mention they gave me a window of time when they would show up. Ok the guy did come during the 10am-2pm window (somewhere around noon) but this window bothers me, like I have nothing, absolutely nothing else to do with my day but wait, why not a two hour window? why not an appointment? I dont know why the waiting window makes me so angry but it does, always always always does. So the guy comes, installs the stuff and then says that we have to get a different router... this is where I was a little irked, why didnt they mention the other router when we were signing up? Anyway not that big of a deal I went and got a new router, clearly it all works just fine but the whole situation made me so angry. SO ANGRY! There was yelling on my part, clear frustration at the store, the company, the whole day in general, and the whole time part of me is just sitting back and chuckling at how outrageous my reaction was. Oh goodness, wednesday wasnt my best day yet, here's to hoping thursday brings more patience.
Comments
Post a Comment