Really? Really?

Ok at the risk of sounding whiny I am going to post about this. There are some things that are great about pregnancy, namely the healthy baby at the end, and then there are some things that are terrible about pregnancy... like everything else. One of my least favorite things, you know besides the long lasting nausea, ever present heartburn, and not being able to sleep is maternity clothes. Here's the thing everyone gains weight when they're pregnant (ok 90% of women do), it's a foregone conclusion, but why oh why do maternity clothes have to make it 10 times worse. With Michael I refused to buy the over priced terrible stuff, with zach I gave in because let's face it with the second one you kinda start the process looking a little bit pregnant, and the third one, let's just say I think I started this one looking about 4 months into the process... making this a very long process. But now we are at the 24 week mark, it's all downhill from here! Except one small thing, those maternity clothes (ok just shirts) I purchased around christmas, so roughly 6 weeks ago are just a little bit snug... we have MONTHS, literally MONTHS to go. This is one of those "the best is yet to be" situations, things just get exponentially larger from here. So since most of my clothes are a little bit... tight... including the maternity shirts (yay) I went to look for some new ones. First off... why are they so ugly, and second what pregnant woman do these fit? Clearly I am not the right shaped pregnant woman. So there's that, it's awesome, superficial and unimportant to say the least but awesome... ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea