Voicemail

To the People That Insist on Leaving Me a Voicemail,
Please don't. If I don't answer it is for one of two reasons: 1. I am at home. For some strange reason our cell phones do not actually receive 90% of calls made while we are standing at home, particularly in the kitchen. I won't get your voicemail until later and when I finally do I will either have to go outside to call you or... won't call you back. 2. I have kids, it's adorable that you think I am going to be able to hear your phone call at any point between 8am and 7pm. Send me an email or a text... while I may not be able to hear during those times I can read... trust me it's better.

Ok so some people have to leave voicemails, like the doctor. But seriously if you insist on leaving a voicemail that requires I return the phone call is it possible to leave not only the main office number but your extension. The only thing better than returning a phone call with screaming children is waiting on hold, or waiting for another voicemail... ugh!!!! Can you tell that I've spent quite a bit of time of the phone this week...

Ok so seriously... send me an email or a text. Don't worry unlike phone calls my phone receives these (I know it's messed up). I will respond... I promise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea