What will the third be like?
When I was pregnant with Zach I had this naive notion that since Michael and Zach were going to be brothers, have the same parents, and grow up in the same family they would be similar. I could not have been more wrong. Not only do they not look alike (with the exception of their coloring) their personalities are so different. Michael is anxious, high strung, inquisitive, and cautious. Zach is...not. Zach is brave, sure of himself, laid back, and always on the look out for adventure. Michael would rather sit back and watch someone else try something first, and Zach is always the first one in. Michael struggles to relax enough to sleep and Zach informs you "Zach need nap". Michael has always struggled to comfort himself in any situation from bedtime to a paper cut, and Zach takes life in stride, a bloody knee needs a quick hug, maybe a bandaid and he's off. They are both stubborn but in their own ways, Zach is sure he can "do it by self", and Michael has an opinion that cannot be swayed. They are both sweet kids, Michael is likely to give you a hug or say something sweet, and on occasion Zach will say "Mama I love you, you love me?". Since Zach and Michael are so different I am curious what Grace (yep that's going to be her name) will be like. Will she be brave like Zach? Inquisitive like Michael? Or will she be her own combination of crazy? I'm going with the third option, I guess we will have to wait and see.
Yup! I vote she will be her own little princess! :) Each one of my kids have their own, very unique personality. I still am shocked at how very different they are. I LOVE Grace. It's perfect. We will start calling her that as well. Love the name. I love you get a girl! Love it!!!! Best gift this year!!!! I need to see some prego pictures of you!!!!
ReplyDelete