Boy Moms

Someone sent this to me and I had to laugh and then share it. It's true, as I was thinking about my friends the other day most of my friends are boy moms. We sit and the park and vigilantly watch our little maniacs to make sure they don't push other kids off the "spaceship", use anything as a weapon, or pee in the bushes. We go places where there is a craft provided and politely chuckle and decline because we know that there is no way our kids are going to nicely glue, color, or stick sequins on anything. We compare war stories about lightsaber battles to the death, screaming matches, and the crazy stunts boys pull. We are learning to accept that our kids kinda stink despite daily baths. We often find ourselves saying insane things like "Zachary don't stand on the stove" or find our kids in the oddest situations. Life with boys is hilarious, maybe more so for a mom than a dad because I just can't wrap my head around how their brains function. But one thing I will admit life as a boy mom is never boring, it is always something, and you get a LOT of unplanned exercise.

http://www.bluntmoms.com/moms-boys-people/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

7 pounds