Grace meets the Buddies

I was worried for Grace to meet the buddies. I wasnt sure how they would react, and their reactions actually weren't quite what I expected. My mom said that when she told them that Grace was here Michael was dancing around saying he was excited to meet his sister and Zach didn't have much of a reaction. When they finally met her (less than hour after she was born), the reaction was reversed. Zach was so excited to meet his sister and Michael was excited for the present she was giving them.

Zach insisted on being the first on to hold her, he said exactly what we had practiced- "Grace, I am your big brother Zach and I have been waiting for you!". He wasnt thrilled when Michael wanted a turn to hold her and he had to give her up. But Michael got bored pretty quick so he got his turn back, and then they had to go... because as much fun as it was it was time for them to go.
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea