A week of "lasts" for Zach

This was a week of "lasts" for Mr. Zach Henry. It included his last day of school, his last day of gymnastics, and his last official baseball game. This kid has been so busy that I think he is going to go crazy without all the activities. He wasn't too thrilled when I informed him that everything was ending. He told me "but mom I am going to miss seeing my friends every day!" (he only went to school twice a week). He is already counting down the days until school starts again. 

Zach prepping for his last day of gymnastics. He has done "gymnastics" the last two school years and loves it. He still doesn't really know any actual gymnastics but he loves his coaches and the awesome superhero circuit they do. He will start back up in the fall... fall is going to be awesome for this kid. 
 Zach and Grace waiting outside gymnastics. I am pretty sure I have a picture of Michael and Zach around the same age waiting for Michael to go in.
 He graduated from gymnastics again! This time he got a tattoo with a Z superhero, he put it on his chest like Maui.
 First and last day of school. I love how on the first day he was neatly dressed and on the last day he wore what he wore to bed. He went to bed at 1am... it was a long day.
 Snow cones with friends on the last day. It turns out Zach doesn't actually like snow cones, but he enjoyed waiting in line to buy one.
 Last day of school!
 Walking up to school for the last time (until August).
Zach's cute class! Despite his look of boredom he has loved this kids and especially loved these teachers. Ms. Mina and Ms. Kat are celebrities at our house. 
 Last official baseball game. He got a medal, pretty much the entire reason he stuck out the season. Let's just say that Zach is going to take a break from baseball until he's 4.


 He did a great job hitting... the first time. The second time he decided not to hit and then to lie down on second base.


 He was not thrilled to bat, he sat down and "hid" and wouldn't stay in the dugout unless I also sat with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry Christmas!

Baby Zach is Here!

Genius Idea